Thursday, October 6, 2011

Looks Like We Made It...

I've almost made it to the end of my 30 day challenge.  It's actually gone really fast and it has served its' purpose.  While I cannot lie and say that I have written every day, I have stayed caught up with the days I'm meant to be writing (I also haven't taken all my pictures, but I will- that is important but I was really trying to get myself in the habit of writing).  It has become, if not a completely daily habit, at least one that I think about each day.  I try and schedule time to write and if, for some reason, it doesn't happen, I schedule more time the next day to make it up.  It is becoming a habit.  Which is a good thing because Nanowrimo is just around the corner and it will not be any easier to find the time to write as football season gets into full swing, the holidays begin to rear their gorgeous heads, and the Lady Bug gets more and more mobile and more and more demanding of my time and attention. 

But I am looking forward to the challenge.  I will succeed this year and get another coffee mug or perhaps a t-shirt.  This is going to be the one, I can feel it.  Oops, now I've put pressure on myself.  So it doesn't have to be the one.  But it'd be super awesome if it was!!

Onward- only five more days to go!  I think I shall set up another challenge for myself.  A planning/researching challenge to get me ready to write.  Watch out novel world.  Here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cartoon. I'm still considering doing NaNoWriMo but scared how it will go with a baby. Probably worse than ever. Plus I don't have an idea but these are all excuses that I'm sure I will throw into the wind and just try anyway. I can try!!! I even posted my failures on my blog lol.
    But that's great you have attempted the challenge and made time for it! Great job Kelli :)

    ReplyDelete