"Your book is going to be successful."
I wrote down all the things she told me, just to see if they would come true. Here are a few that did:
- You will marry someone who is the complete opposite of who you see yourself with (um, yes. Me and a PE teacher? Really?)
- He will be kind, honest, and faithful (also, yes).
- You will travel more (well, that's a given and kind of generic, but true).
Then there were these- we'll see if they come true:
- You will have 3 kids, one single and twins (I've got the single...)
- You will be financially successful later in life
Then she said this, causing my head to snap up and putting me on high alert:
- Your book is going to be successful.
Okay, I thought. You could probably say that to every other person... maybe. Many people fancy themselves writers so maybe it was just a lucky guess. But then, less than a year later, I met a woman who read palms. She was an art teacher at one of the schools in the Middle East and, once everyone found out what she did, we all wanted a reading. She said someone named Peter was or would be very important to me. That hasn't happened.
But then she said:
- Write your book.
She went even farther and said that I needed to write it before I was 40 because I was going to get arthritis. She also said that it would be successful and I would benefit financially from it.
No pressure, huh? I don't even know what this book is about. Kendra never told me what the psychic told her. I wonder if her stuff came true...?
When I remember these two events, it always makes me want to write. I guess writing here is as good of a start as any...